A ceiling fan is a motorized fan that runs on electricity. It is hanging from the ceiling or ceiling of the room using rotating vanes mounted in the center for air ventilation. Some ceiling fans rotate little slowly than electric table fan because of longer blades. People can also buy the ceiling fans online india via various sites. They effectively defy people by introducing slow progress into the warm air of a room. Fans rotate the cool air within the room.
Types of ceiling fans:-Ceiling fans include functionality and style to the house, and can help you reduce the energy bill by circulating air in all rooms in your home.
- Ordinary ceiling fans: Ordinary ceiling fans are the type found in most homes. These types of fans are all-around and come in a various range of styles that can be joining with almost any decoration. Some common fan finishes include brushed nickel, antique bronze, chestnut, and pewter, black, white and natural. Normally, this kind of fan will have four or five blades and have a range of operating mechanisms and a built-in lighting fixture. Still, there is also a broad diversity of options available without light.
- Small outline ceiling fans: – People always heard about the small outline ceiling fans are referred to as “larger fans” or “recessed ceiling fans”. This kind of ceiling fan should be used if the ceilings of any home are less than eight feet in height. In the place of using a support bar, the fan is hanging directly on the mounting bracket, which keeps it above the floor area suggested for the floor clearance. As the fan blades are so close up to the ceiling, the movement of the air is not good by itself, but still, it is a great tool to move air conditioning or hot air all through the room.
- Star Rating ceiling fans: Star rating ceiling fans exist in low profile and standard options similar to other fans, and these kinds of fans can save a lot of money in the long term and are extremely superior for the environment than other units comparable.
- Ceiling fans with double motors: – Double motor ceiling fans are same as their name sound: a fan with two motors. These types of fans have a central motor which is attached to two other horizontal bars. Each pole has its own regulating fan head. These kinds of fans allow the people to set every fan at a different speed, and these fans are generally more decorative than any general single-motor ceiling fans. These type of antic fans are normally used in public areas because of their facility to circulate air in an exact direction and to cover a wider area with their air.
- Ceiling fans with remote controlled: -If a house have a standard ceiling fan, a dual motor fan, a wet outdoor fan or some other type of fan, almost all types of fans are offered with remote controls. This is an unbelievable option for the person who can have mobility problems or simply is not high enough to reach the switch button connected to their fan. The best ceiling fans online is available with lots of variety. This kind of ceiling fan is also perfect for homeowners with far above the ground ceilings, as well as large function rooms, auditoriums, restaurants, and other commercial properties.
Some ceiling fans are automatically reversible in its place of using an electrically reversible motor. In this case, the blade must tilt to the right for the counterclockwise rotary motor for the downward current, and to the left or right if the motor rotates clockwise for the upward current.