Every woman is unique and so is their pregnancy. But there are certain things that all pregnant women have in common such as the love they have for their child, their pregnancy concerns and labor aversions. All women have to undergo nine months of pregnancy commonly and go through the same process to deliver. By connecting with each other through pregnancy forums and chat rooms they are able to share their common fears and consignments and also gain help and advice instantly.
Importance of pregnancy forums:
Navigating the internet in search of pregnancy-related information has become common and overwhelming. Some of the top-notch forums render the most appropriate information that stimulates the keen maternal instincts of most women. Apart from kindling one’s insights, they cover every aspect of pregnancy that is otherwise not up to the knowledge of common women. Let us discuss some of the top forums here and their contributions to the mothers across the globe here.
Top Pregnancy forums for mamas:
- Rookie Moms: This pregnancy support forum comes as a resource library for pregnant women. It has been in service for more than 12 years and helps thousands of moms with their pregnancy-related doubts. It talks on almost about every single topic starting from early pregnancy to baby gear.
- Motherly: This pregnancy support forum has proved that motherhood comes with a manual. It is a lifestyle brand that also voices expert ideas on pregnancy. The blog aims at style-savvy moms of the millennium and features personalized guides, original videos and honest conversations of world’s famous and interesting mothers.
- Mama Natural: This Supportive pregnancy forum focuses on natural articles with videos on innate pregnancy topics such as breastfeeding, healthy eating, childbirth, etc. Its evidence-based tools and resources serve as an inspiration for mothers of all trimesters. Their team of certified nurse midwives verifies the credibility of all information posted here.
- Mother Rising: The mission of this forum is to help women have informative and a compassionate journey towards positive motherhood. This forum caters specifically to the needs of women interested in natural childbirth and placenta services.
- The Birth Hour: This is ideally a birth story podcast that insists that hearing to real birth stories is the first step towards feeling empowered and preparing oneself for labor. This supportive pregnancy forum is supplemented by online resources, blogs, courses and birth hour stories. It aims to prepare women for their post-partum period as well by including credible interviews of real mothers.
- Pregnant chicken: This forum covers almost all aspects of pregnancy with dedicated pages covering every trimester with in-depth resources. It covers almost on all topics from breastfeeding to mental health and offers gift guides a weekly newsletter as well. Information and advice for expectant mothers and new parents are offered in a realistic way in this site.
It is true that pregnancy poses a roller-coaster experience for most women with its annoying early pregnancy symptoms to the most dreaded birthing experience. Women vent out their anxieties and concerns relating to their pregnancy and parenting style in these forums which in turn assures them with positive and reassuring information. In fact, these forums help in maintaining the mental health of women in the positive edge.
Most parents ending up with physical emotions once a baby ends up doing some something. In fact some of them go on to turn the whole world upside down. From there the baby works upon on the anxiety aspect. As per research experts, parents do waste the entire first year by worrying about small things of the baby. Are they crying too much or too little? Put all of these worries and focus on the positive areas during the first year of the baby. The reason being babies tends to be a far more resilient that what we expect them to do so.