Regina Lynn’s SexRev2.0 header image 2

i am a perv

July 15th, 2007 · 8 Comments

a little off topic jaunt today …

i saw harry potter movie last night. and while the kids are (finally) legal, at least by UK standards — and fred and george must be over 18 by now, right? — i still feel a little odd having little flutters about daniel radcliffe. he’s like this sapling, where you can see the form of the handsome tree he will become. 20 years from now, when he’s truly a man, he’ll probably be Just My Type.

still, it’s snape i’ve had the crush on all this time, and casting alan rickman (and alan rickman’s *voice*) in that role is genius. i can still hear him saying “turn to page three hundred and ninety four” in the last movie, and it still has the same delicious effect on my spinal brain. (won’t tell you about anything he says in this movie; no spoilers.)

also, you *know* he knows his way around a riding crop. y’know?

*shiver*

wands at the ready, indeed

Tags: general

8 responses so far ↓

• 1 fluffyhelen // Jul 15, 2007 at 1:20 pm

Daniel Radcliffe is RIPPED. Have you seen the pictures from Equus?!
    I felt a little bit guilty for perving over pretty much every single male in the film.. I got over it pretty quickly though.

;)

• 2 regina lynn // Jul 15, 2007 at 3:12 pm

fluffyhelen … same here! except snape … i don’t think i’ll get over him anytime soon … LOL

• 3 marshallr // Jul 15, 2007 at 3:45 pm

Actually, Dan turns 18 this month, and he’ll be worth $20M if I remember the news correctly. Sounds perfectly legal to me.

• 4 MisChef // Jul 15, 2007 at 10:08 pm

i had no idea what he looked like by name, so i had to google-image him. http://gothamist.com/attachments/nyc_arts_john/Daniel%20Radcliffe.jpg is what came up. sorry, no. eww. and i’m not signing up for the little boy ass dimples, either: http://www.celebrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/daniel-radcliffe-naked-2-19-07.jpg

• 5 likeagthing // Jul 16, 2007 at 8:29 am

i was feeling a similar charge out of emma watson – specifically after seeing her on letterman and then conan the following night. and the same “geez, can’t she be 18 yet?” nope.. one more year. i got over it… for now.

• 6 regina lynn // Jul 16, 2007 at 8:35 am

If she’s 17, she’s legal in England.

• 7 likeagthing // Jul 16, 2007 at 9:07 am

well then, i’m booking me a flight to england. wait a second… reality check… who the heck am i? just some shmoe… ill just enjoy from a distance.

• 8 cyberkyst // Jul 16, 2007 at 10:56 am

Ooh, Regina, have you seen these pics?

I’m in the same boat as you. He gives me warm, yummy shivers!